Sunday, February 22, 2015

Finally!

I never thought I'd be so excited to start a period.

But I did, Saturday, after a 46-day failed Clomid cycle. I was pretty frustrated that they didn't start me on Provera until ridiculously late in the cycle (especially considering they knew I hadn't responded to the Clomid).

Nonetheless, I have an appointment for baseline bloodwork and ultrasound on Monday morning (with a shots tutorial) and will be starting Gonal-F on Wednesday. I'm nervous about injections but hopeful that we will see some kind of response.

I've been getting pretty impatient lately. Mainly with the last cycle ending and getting this one started. I've been under the impression that I'd start the injections on CD3 but just found out they usually start them on CD5 for PCOS.

Thanks to the Provera, I've pretty much felt awful all weekend. So we actually stayed home from church today, which is a rare thing for us. It's been nice to get some rest though. Well, keeping this post somewhat short because there isn't a whole lot going on right now. I promise once things get going that I will update more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment